Need my help?

Members of Parliament must follow strict protocols which only allow them to act on behalf of residents within their own constituency.

You can find out if I am your MP by clicking the button below.

So that I can help you, I will need:

  • Your full name
  • Your full postal address including post code
  • A contact telephone number and an email address if you have one
  • Your national insurance number (where relevant)
  • Copies of any supporting documents (where relevant) using the file attachment

If you do not included relevant information, this will increase the time it takes for my office team to process your enquiry.

Help with council issues

Issues relating to services provided by Cheshire West and Chester Council need to be raised with the relevant council department or your local councillor in the first instance.

This includes:

  • Housing and council tax
  • Anti-social behaviour
  • Highways and roads
  • Planning
  • Bins and littering
  • School placements
  • Adults’ and children’s social services

You can find your local councillor and write to them by entering your postcode here.

You can find out more about council services here.

You can also report local issues directly to the Council through their online Report It Tool

Further sources of advice

If you urgently need support due to financial crisis or poverty, you can try contacting the HELP! Scheme.

The Live Well website also has lots of information on local groups and support services that can help people with isolation, food and fuel poverty, health issues and other issues in Chester.

You can find specific cost of living support and advice here.

Ways to get in touch

The quickest way to get help or support with an issue is to use my online form. If you fill in the online form with your personal details and a summary of your enquiry, a member of my team will be in touch.

Need an appointment?

If you would prefer to discuss your matter with me in person, over the phone, or via video link, then you can request an appointment slot by filling in my online form:

Further Contact Details

To write to me, please use my address in the Houses of Parliament: Samantha Dixon MP, Houses of Parliament, London SW1A 0AA.

My constituency office, located at The Bluecoat Building on Upper Northgate Street can be reached on 01244 343 229.

My email address is

Link to Instagram Link to Twitter Link to YouTube Link to Facebook Link to LinkedIn Link to Snapchat Close Fax Website Location Phone Email Calendar Building Search